Intern position Visit Lapland
Visit Lapland is a local company which is working in the field of tourism marketing promotion and communication of Finnish Lapland and the arctic north since 2014. It publishes regular contents in the website, blog and in the social media channels. Visit Lapland is also a booking platform for tours and activities in the arctic region. We are accepting internship applications to join our team.
* The intern positions are limited but also possible in other times as a part of continuous process.
* We prefer the applicants who are studying/living in Finnish Lapland.
* The interns tasks includes content creating, tourism research, marketing, communication, digital marketing, local businesses, creative design and similar works connected with local tourism development.
* We work in a small team and its works are flexible.
* Due to the current corona epidemic situation the internship is possible to do on a remote basis (online).
* Please include in the application if there are any funding possibilities from the school/organization.
We expect you are a tourism, communication/media, marketing student and fluent in English. You are willing to work together for the development of local tourism in Lapland and our Lapland is always close to your heart. You have skills in photography, video editing and you have expertise about different social media platforms. You are fluent in writing blogs, stories. You are a travel enthusiast and eager to develop your future career in the tourism industry. You are open and willing to develop yourself in the area of digital media communications. You are interested to contribute with your new creative ideas for the development of local tourism industry.
If you recognize yourself and willing to join in the Visit Lapland platform, please send your application by email to email@example.com
For inquiries and questions please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline for the next summer/Autumn/Winter is 31 March 2021. For other periods (Spring/Autumn 2022) please send your application a bit earlier than the expected starting period. The minimum trainee period is two months. The position is unpaid.